1. The motor is the power source of the motorcycle lift platform, and it should meet the current standards.
2. The electrical system should meet the requirements of JG/T5100-1998 and JB/T922.
3. The performance of the electrical components in the electrical system should meet the relevant regulations, the insulation resistance of the main components should not be less than 1MΩ, and the insulation resistance of the secondary circuit to the ground should be greater than 2MΩ.
4. All non-conductor metals should be grounded reliably. When the wire needs to be passed through the pipe, protective measures should be taken, and it should comply with the installation specifications of the construction industry.
5. The electrical equipment of the motorcycle lifting platform should have waterproof, dustproof and shockproof measures, the components are neatly arranged, and the connection is firm.
6. The system should be equipped with safety protection devices. In the starting line of the whole machine, a main switch needs to be installed to cut off the fault current when the system fails. The system is reliably grounded.
7. The electrical control system should adopt safe voltage or take reliable measures to prevent electric shock to ensure the personal safety of lift platform operators.
8. The components of the electrical system are strictly prohibited from leaving the factory without permission.