1. Operation of the emergency power switch, in an emergency, the total power should be cut off for the hydraulic motorcycle lift. The emergency power switch should not reset automatically.
2. The electrical system controls the hydraulic motorcycle lifting platform circuit should pass the safety voltage or the electric shock protection measures adopted and the voltage of the manual control button should not exceed 60V.
3. Phase loss and fault phase protection, the three-phase AC power supply of the hydraulic motorcycle lifting platform should be set with the power in the power supply or wrong phase, the power should not be connected to the fault.
4. The loss of voltage protection, the total power should be protected from voltage loss. When the power supply is interrupted, it can automatically disconnect the main power supply without manual operation.
5. The AC power supply of the motorcycle lifting platform should adopt the TN-S power supply system. Neutral and ground wires should always be separated if at least the starting line is the cause of the total power switch that cannot be reached by the power system.
6. The operating position should be set and the operating equipment should be able to play an effective role and control the continuous force. The control handle should be marked "L/Down" in the direction of development, and the marking should be consistent with the actual action. The service floor of the hydraulic motorcycle lift platform is greater than or equal to 3 floors, and can only be set on the workbench on the operating device.