Mobile elevators have provided us with convenience in production and life. As aerial work equipment alone, the safe use of mobile elevators cannot be ignored.
Let's take a look at the precautions when using mobile elevators.
1. The lift must be placed on a solid and flat ground. It is strictly prohibited to operate the lift platform when the lift is not flat, the legs are not adjusted properly, the level is not adjusted properly, and the landing is not secure:
2. It is strictly forbidden to have people on the lift or lift the outriggers: it is strictly forbidden to move the machine while lifting. If you need to move, please retract the lifting platform first and release the outriggers:
3. Do not push or pull objects, pipes and other materials that are easy to roll when working. They must be blocked or tied properly:
4. The weight shall be evenly distributed in the center of the table as far as possible. Under special circumstances, the load of longitudinal eccentric load shall not exceed 1/2 of the rated load, and the lateral eccentric load shall not exceed 1/3 of the rated load. The eccentric load must be about 300 mm away from the platform edge:
5. It is forbidden to sit, lie, stand or climb on the guardrail of the lifting platform:
6. It is strictly prohibited to carry out outdoor operation under strong wind or rain conditions:
7. It is forbidden to carry people in the elevator without personnel protection. The lifting platform for carrying people is equipped with railings and anti-crack valves. The anti-crack valve can prevent the accident of uncontrolled lowering of the workbench caused by oil pipe rupture:
8. It is strictly forbidden to stand under the lifting platform or stack sundries. When the lifting platform is working, prevent hands, feet and clothes from being squeezed:
9. Press the "Up" or "Down" button to keep the workbench stationary, and stop the machine immediately for inspection;
10. If the lift does not lift and the overflow valve whistles, stop the lift immediately for inspection, otherwise the oil pump will overheat quickly and suffer serious damage. The overflow valve is used to protect the safety of the machine and operators, and cannot be adjusted arbitrarily;
11. It is forbidden to lift the lifting platform under the condition of electrification, and it is forbidden to shake the platform violently when it is lifted;
12. Only when the workbench stops moving can the heavy objects be unloaded;
13. It is strictly prohibited to use the elevator under all foreseeable dangerous conditions.